Creative Agency: ASTOR Branding
Creative Directors: Federico Poscek & Matías Manuel Frade
Project Type: Produced, Commercial Work
Client: Codorníu Raventos - Bodega Septima
Packaging Contents: Champagne
Packaging Substrate / Materials: Paper
Printing Process: Offset and Foil stamping
• Redesign the package of Maria Brut Nature that differ from the rest of the line with greater presence, differentiation and quality.
• Achieve an upgrade to mark the price difference.
• Include part of the history and / or process (eg, 1551 and / or traditional method).
• Reinforce the positioning of a large and innovative brand with a fresh proposal for the market.
• María is the representation of the simple good life and refined taste, the packaging must portray these concepts.
• Raise a system of length rich in colors, fonts, shapes and miscellanies that could explain this idea.
• Do not lose sight of the consumer of the brand and once you can represent the values of a brand with a strong imprint of Europe and tradition.
• The main thing was to achieve a strong identity that reflects the European and traditional imprint of its original values in a modern market.
• The typographic combination of Sans, Serifs and Swash (as well as their miscellaneous) were key in generating a strong and versatile identity.
• A lot of miscellaneous work was done to endow the system with variants and resources that are then exploited in other parts of the system.