Creative Agency: 2YOLK
Photographer: Stelios Tzetzias
Food Stylist: Michael Athanasiou
Project Type: Produced, Commercial Work
Flora with butter is the brand that introduced the mélange spreads category to the Greek market and is one of the strongest brands in the category.
Flora opted for a targeted rebranding in three directions:
• To embrace “indulgence” codes that typically belong to butter products, in order to highlight the product’s rich taste.
• To highlight the variant’s different uses, based on their butter content.
• To sufficiently stand out from the competition while maintaining the brand’s key visual elements.
2yolk had to make a series of rather strategic moves to result in the new Flora packages.
- Delicious food photographs that indicated the use of every variant, but without overshadowing the characteristic white colour of the packaging.
- A discreet reviewed logo that “embraced” and accentuated the variant names
- And a new design that re-invented the characteristic design brand elements.